Step-by-step instructions on how to add an admin to Google My Business
- Go to your Google My Business Profile. You can do this by searching for your business name on Google Maps or Search and clicking on the "Manage Profile" button.
- Click on the "Menu" button (three dots) in the top left corner.
- Click on "Business Profile settings."
- Click on the "People and access" tab.
- At the top left corner, click "Add."
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to add as an admin.
- Under "Access," select "Owner" or "Manager."
- Click "Invite."
The person you invited will receive an email with a link to accept your invitation. Once they accept, they will be able to access your Google My Business Profile and help you manage it.
Tips for adding admins to Google My Business
- Make sure you invite someone who has a Google account.
- Choose the appropriate access level for the person you are adding. Owners have full control over your Google My Business Profile, while managers have more limited access.
- You can add as many admins as you need.
- You can change the access level of an admin at any time.
- If you are the primary owner of your Google My Business Profile, you can transfer ownership to another user.